Friday 24 September 2010

Shiny Happy People

My Happy People are incredible, I look at them and just feel overwhelmed with love for them. They make me happy, sad, they make me laugh and cry and sometimes they make me shout! Why do my Happy People annoy me at the most inconvenient times in the day? LOL.

I make every day as special as I possibly can for them, when its their birthdays, it's an event that takes over a whole month, for my Happy Son, a play date with his bestest friends to an adventure playground, for my Happy Daughter, a picnic at home in the evening which consists of a white table cloth laid out on the lounge floor, linen placemat, food, drink and candles, always candles.

So simple and yet so effective and the way I know that my Happy People love this? They tell me..and that is when I am reduced to tears of happiness, sadness, joy and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment