Friday 17 September 2010

Netball anyone?

My good friend, broke her ankle playing netball, who does that in their 30's (play netball I mean!)


So, I go and visit her for lunch, took an age to get to where she lives. Strange place it is too, quite grim and dull but the view from her kitchen window is comfortingly glorious, such an incredible balance of the urban life. Anyway, my friend, with cast on broken ankle needs lunch....could possibly not expect her to cook so this is what I made with the items I found in her cupboards and fridge!

Heat a little oil in a pan, throw in some cubed chicken breast, add the vegetables, a spoonful of Black Cat peanut butter (which is probably one of the best peanut butters I have ever tasted) and a little Lazy Garlic. Add seasoning, spice etc and soy sauce, serve hot

Took no time at all and even though was so "thrown together" was absolute delicious..

My friend has recovered from the said broken ankle and although I see her often, I have not yet been back to where she lives (sorry A) See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment