Friday 24 September 2010

...the most fragrant woman

I love perfume, I also love long lazy baths filled with intoxicating scents of the orient (thats what it says on the bottle!) I love preparing my baths, taking time to create an ambience of calm. I light candles, play music which is carefully selected on Spotify. I enjoy a glass of champagne before and another whilst in the bath...

I just love to smell good



I have always loved perfume, I have always worn it, even when going to bed, didn't Marilyn Monroe wear Chanel No5 and nothing else? I always keep pure perfume in my bedroom, its such a luxurious and sensual scent.

 


Its so very important for a woman to wear perfume, I know its not everyone's top priority but for me, I never feel complete without it. It makes me feel confident, alive, beautiful - can a perfume really do that? I could go on forever about perfume, scents, long baths, body lotions, which reminds me, you simply must add this to your shopping list, Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Ultra Nourishing Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment